DISCLAIMER & IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS / PATIENTS
Remedico is a service designed for non-urgent skin and hair conditions. If you think you have something that requires urgent attention, or you are suffering from anything other than a skin or hair problem, please see your doctor as soon as possible.
Please also note that we cannot provide you advice if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Self or family history of skin cancer
- Moles, which have changed in size, shape, colour, texture, become painful, or started bleeding without injury
- Bruising appearing on your body
- Marks or sensations inside your mouth or on your genitals
- Painful red or purple spots on your body after the flu / viral infection / taking medication
- Warm and painful swelling of your arms / legs
- Multiple red / brown / purple itching and flaking spots on your body
- Pink / red raised bumps or rashes on your legs / arms along with a fever or viral infection
- Red rash on your cheeks or nose, along with either (a) joint pain, or (b) difficulty looking at sunlight
- Red raised patches or growths on your skin which are not receding for a long time, along with any of (a) lethargy or general tiredness, (b) fever or viral infection, or (c) unexpected weight loss in a short time
- Light / white / reddish patches on your skin, along with either (a) loss of sensation / tingling numbness in parts of your body, or (b) fever or viral infection
- Age less than 2, or greater than 65 years old
If you are experiencing any of the above, please see your doctor as soon as possible.
Please note that Remedico is an electronic platform to facilitate aggregation of doctors whom you may seek medical advice from. Remedico does not endorse the medical advice given by the doctors and shall not be liable for the quality or consequences of advice given.
The doctors will prescribe standard medications and products as routinely used in the field of dermatology, and take due care and precaution when providing medical advice over Remedico. However, neither the doctor nor Remedico is responsible or liable for any untoward reaction to such medical advice followed by the User /patient. Any risk associated with the medical advice shall remain the responsibility of the User / patient at all times.
1INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide Services, Remedico requires certain user information and may obtain the same through user provided data or automatic data collection.
- Remedico collects information that may be used to identify you (“Personal Information”) including, but not limited to, (i) name, e-mail ID, photograph, location and other contact information (ii) age, gender and other demographics (iii) details regarding your physical / mental condition, and any infirmities or illness you suffer, and all the information in relation thereto (you may choose to submit only the information which is mandatorily required).
- Remedico also collects certain information either when you provide it through the use of the Website or Services and / or automatically as you navigate through the Website (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users' demographics and medical history to better understand, protect and serve our Users.
- If another User allows us to collect information from his or her device phonebook—and you are one of that User’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that User’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through Remedico.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our Services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie. Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests.
2USE OF INFORMATION
Remedico collects and stores information provided by you from time to time. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and:
- To enable you to avail our Services and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features;
- To maintain the operation of theWebsite including but not limited to facilitating payments, sending receipts, enabling communication of patients with the doctors and other medical professionals;
- To notify the necessary information related to the Website and Services and your user account on the Website from time to time;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- To provide you with information and offers on Services, updates, promotions, related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you;
- To maintain records and provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website;
- To analyze overall trends to helps us improve our Website and Services;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through the Website;
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- Remedico reserves the right to use or disclose your Personal Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with us. We will use and disclose your PersonalInformation if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Remedico, its owners, or those of Remedico’s other users. Finally, we will use or disclose your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of Remedico’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes.
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our Users or others, we may in good faith share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Website's content and service offerings, and customize the Website's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
3REVIEW & ALTERATION OF INFORMATION
Remedico strives to accurately record all information provided on our platform from time to time.
- Remedico encourages you to review, correct, update, and/or change your account information or Personal Information at any time.
- You may also delete your information at any time on our platform. However, we may retain certain information as required by law or for reasonable business purposes.
- You have a right to review, update, correct, and delete your information; subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
4THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which Remedico has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that Remedico shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
5COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
6HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Remedico neither accepts nor assumes any liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access, or other causes beyond Remedico’s control. We do not, under any circumstances, represent that our platform is completely void of malware including but not limited to viruses, spywares, cancel bots, Trojans, time bombs and any such application, which may be placed on our platform without our knowledge. However we shall take all the necessary and reasonable steps to ensure that our platform is free from the above-mentioned malware.
The User also plays an important role in keeping their Personal Information secure. Using unsecured Wi-Fi or other unprotected networks to submit messages through the Websiteis never recommended. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Remedico account or the device through which you access our Website and / or Services (as the case may be) with anyone. If Remedico receives any instructions through any account or device or any other medium bearing your Personal Information (e.g.: through your contact details, account details or your WhatsApp account, etc.), we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
7IN THE EVENT OF CHANGE OF CONTROL
In the event of change of control of Remedico due to the merger with third party, acquisition, bankruptcy or other change of control, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used.
9GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
10HOW TO CONTACT US
Remedy Technologies Private Limited
Address: 201 Padmini Apartments, Chikoti Gardens, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016
Website URL: www.remedicohealth.com